Monday, February 9, 2009

Eclair at Soleil

The lovely cafe around the corner from my apartment, Soleil, was featured recently in the Boston Globe. While the article is mildly doom-and-gloom, and uses Soleil's owner as sort of a symbol for all small business owners struggling economically, it did serve to alert me to this little place.

Replacing the previous establishment but keeping the same name is a questionable business move, to be sure. I think Soleil Cafe's food is enough to leave an impression on customers, however, and their sun-filled dining area is a peaceful place to read or contemplate life.

Did I mention that the eclairs are delicious?

Soleil Cafe
1153 Broadway
Somerville, MA 02144
Phone: 617-625-0082

3 comments:

havecakewilltravel said...

they most certainly look the part!

Jenefee Mike said...

After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Texas Holdem Poker

Jenefee Mike said...

I'm now not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be searching for this info for my mission. Judi Bola